Unbeknownst to many businesses, senior employees (age 65 and above) do qualify for Medicare benefits. And human resource professionals, like you, can leverage this trusted government program to reduce your health insurance costs and – in most cases – provide better coverage for your senior employees.
With more people choosing to work beyond traditional full retirement age of 65, it makes sense for companies to take a close look at how Medicare can benefit both employer and employee.
From your standpoint, you can trim your company’s overall health insurance expenses when senior employees transition to Medicare by:
1) No longer having to fund the cost to insure the senior employee
2) Reducing claims as senior employees tend to utilize health insurance more frequently for more serious conditions
Most of your senior employees stand to benefit from Medicare as well with better coverage and lower out-of-pocket costs – making it a win-win opportunity for everyone.
To discover how you can implement a Medicare strategy at your company, we invite you to attend one of our FREE seminars.
Sponsored by EnlightnU Medicare Educational Workshops, this learning session will clarify questions regarding:
2) Enrollment, and
Workshop attendees will also receive:
– Complimentary Luncheon (Hereford House or Jack Stack)
– HRCI Continuing Education Credit (1 hour)
– Chance to win a $100 VISA Gift Card!
For a list of upcoming workshops near you, please see the form below and register today. Space is limited to 25 attendees per venue.
Sign Up Below!